Blog woes
David,
I have certainly not blocked you or anyone from posting an image. I do not know what is up. Has blogger.com changed things? Now that I am writing this in the posting area, I realize that I don't see the old buttons that made picture posting and hyperlink creating easy. Hmmm. Well, there does still appear to be a little square that looks like a picture frame at the top of this window into which I am typing. It leads to the old action that allows one to navigate to image links or other links.
So, David, try going back to blogger, finding your post, and then clicking on edit. It should let you back in to try including your link. I know that I sure would like to read about this heavyweight, tusked creature run amuck.
As for Mr. Ligotti, how could you boys lose him? Didn't I leave you in charge?
No comments:
Post a Comment