Monday, May 16, 2005

Trannie sighting III

Oh, my kingdom for a camera.

I know the West Coast boys are probably sooo tired of reading of trannier-than-thou postings from mere Chicagoans, but this was really a great one.

Walking home from the L, along Belmont and all the vintage/shoe/takeout places there, I spied in one of the too-many shoe shops a man, a big man. He was tall, about 6-foot-something, and 270 pounds or so. He had a huge belly, large and rounded, like he was 18 months pregnant ... with triplets. Over this proud, upstanding belly was stretched, nearly to the point of splitting, a white undershirt. His face was plump and rotund. He was the type of guy you'd expect to see drunk, starting fights at a dive bar way out in the sticks, except for the very very short flouncy tight white skirt printed with huge, bright red flowers and the perfect white/blond wig that curled at a-just-under-his-chin length.

I wish I remembered the shoes.

I wonder, what was he doing there ...

1 comment:

boy_dj said...

Fuck the shoes what hand bag was she carrying with that outfit? Hefty?