On Monday I discovered that my new doctor looks and acts just like Shad. Next Monday I have to go back to him for a digital rectal exam. I have nothing more to say.
Ohmigod, I've totally thought about that. I'm newly in love with BNR boxers but that seems too frat boy. The CK's are too euro-castro-wannabe. 2xist is de rigueur. Go commando? Very SOMA.
6 comments:
which digit?
sorry. Boyer didn't ask, so I had to.
what type of underwear will you choose that day?
Ohmigod, I've totally thought about that. I'm newly in love with BNR boxers but that seems too frat boy. The CK's are too euro-castro-wannabe. 2xist is de rigueur. Go commando? Very SOMA.
what is BNR?
Popular shorthand for Banana Republic.
OH MY GOD!
Well darling...we all know that every good design get copied.
IT'S so so Dynasty...
And a little OC...
Let me know how it ends UP.
Oh, and I should say that it is a little concerning that anyone with a medical degree acts like me.
Post a Comment