philosophy
Love the tag line, David. Can I steal it?
Did you think it up yourself? (Really, I have no idea how to ask that without sounding bitchy.)
"I'm putting you down in my best girlfriends notebook ... "
Love the tag line, David. Can I steal it?
Did you think it up yourself? (Really, I have no idea how to ask that without sounding bitchy.)
Posted by joe at 11:47 AM
2 comments:
you are bitchy!
no you cannot use it!
well darling on second thought since we are such OLD friends - i will consider a per usage license agreement
and acually i am surprised you did not read me for improper creation of the tag . . as i was laying out at the BEACH yesterday with Paul . . as i was weaving in and out of slumber with the calming sound of the waves . . . I thought it really should read . .
glamour is a choice.
drama is a necessity!
much more proper dont't ya think??
Actually, it reads better the first way. Faster, more urgent. Stick with your first instinct.
Post a Comment