Trannie talk
So, like, the other day while walking home from the train, Chris and I passed a tall, slim woman waiting on the corner a block from our place. A trannie, obviously. And at that moment—for some odd reason—I thought: Sure, Alan, Justin, Dave, Paul, Moneka, Greg, they all live in Gayland where trannies abound, but we, we have them right on the block, everyday life, waiting for a bus.
So then, last night, after watching "Deadwood" on HBO, I didn't turn the TV off right away while reading something, and what came on next but some porn doco. Well, it is HBO, but some of the stuff on that show, I just didn't need to see. But what did pop up (pun intended) before I turned it off, was a trannie, in full bloom. That is, she was at some tackie convention hall show with lots of people around, and she was standing their, svelte, beautiful, young, brunette, naked, with nice breasts, and her skinny, longish dick wavin in the wind. Now, what was that? Trannie freak show? The trannie had to show her stuff like she's some oddity?
Well, America, don't fear the trannie.
And, at that moment we knew: Boyer must know her!
And Chris summed it up: "Boyer is a trannie hag."
No comments:
Post a Comment