Vote or Die
Just when I think the Bush administration has reached a new low, they are exposed again for some new low form of ineptitude or twisted ideology. Diddy got it exactly right last year when he launched the campaign, "Vote or Die" which has become hugely ironic when one thinks about the people of the Gulf Coast. I believe that only a full scale recession will tip the sentiment of the country into real pressure for change in the Bush admin. (That may happen if we get booming inflation as I believe will happen soon when $70 barrel oil really spreads through the economy) Even at his current rock bottom approval ratings, he does not waver. So f-ing frustrating.
2 comments:
Gregorio,
While that is very intelligent, thoughtful, timely and important commentary, I must protest that we haven't heard the results of your digitization ...
Well?
When my blood work came back, my PSA numbers were favorable and Dr. Shad said the digit test was unnecessary. Dodged that bullet. Thanks for asking.
Post a Comment