Fun on the bay
Never there was such a fun time by the bay than our latest visit to see our beloved best girlfriends (well, except the last time, and the time before that, and the other time before that)
Folks, this is our thank you note. Launched in the new age. An e-mail somehow isn't enough, but is a blog posting?
Chris and I had a fantastic time. Thanks, Alan and Justin, for hosting us in your great new home. (Well, not so new as you've been there nearly 2 years, but new to us.) You've done a great job. Maybe MetHome wants to take a peak? The house, the garden, the furniture, the paint, the kitchen cabinets, the wonderful back deck. Well done.
And thanks for throwing the fantastic cookout. It was a great coalescing of the day, the weekend.
I just don't know what was better, that night or the surprise night at AW's. Thanks David, Alan, everyone or producing. Loved it. Every moment. Sorry I was so piggie about sitting by the kitchen and not letting anyone else have that spot. But hey, it's my job!
What was especially nice was the way you boys all traded off spending time with the boys from Chicago. Paulie's trip up the coast to Stinson Beach was perfect, memorable. Has there ever been a better lunch spot?
And even Moneka and Dayna got a piece of us with cocktails at the new digs.
I'm sure we left something out. But a big kiss to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment