thanks Joe for setting this up. I'm hoping our lives (or at least my life) can meet the high expectations set up in your introduction and the first entry, (DB's year old email about PH and then GL's poetic description of SF). My life with JS is currently centered around life in OAK and getting new windows that all need to be painted. Tomorrow is veteren's day so I get a much needed banker's holiday.
A quick word about my email addresses. Since I work for a big bank that keeps track of everything; please send all emails to my hotmail account. Recently, all of Enron's emails were made public and I would rather keep mine and yours out of the WSJ. However, since I do carry a blackberry with me every where I go, if you need a quick and/or simple resonse such as "Do you want to have lunch today at Boulevard?" feel free to use the work email. However, if it is more personal please use the hotmail account. MH wins the discretion of the year award when she sent an email to my work address with the simple request "Please check your hotmail." OK, thanks for understanding and I will be happy to review this again if necessary.
It's Monday morning and I need to finish some complience training that is due today and needs to be completed so the regulators don't publish all of my emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment