I spoke with David last night and asked what's up with his refusal to get onto Blogger. He said he is working up to it. I'll see him this weekend and ask more about it. Justin's friends from SD are in town this weekend. This the same couple that we stay with in SD when we go down there. They're great fun to hang with so I'm looking forward to seeing them. We still have soooo much house work. Who knew that owning a house could be so time intensive. It's a constant battle to keep up with the heating system, painting, moving TVs from one room to another, satellite issues, landscapping (I can't believe how much things grow - It almost makes me long for the dormant winter season; well on second thought, nothing will ever make me long for the dormant winter season), window replacement projects, window hardware replacement projects, lighting, security systems (are you bored yet...). Then there's my day job which I need to go back to.....
No comments:
Post a Comment