still haven't recovered from the avalanche of stuff that I didn't do over the holidays. still have presents unsent. still have cards unsent and of course, thank-you's unwritten and unsent. this is not a bah-humbug lament, but something is out of order, yes?
we missed seeing all of you for the holidays, but were glad to have seen you this fall. just this weekend, Chris and I made a quick roadtrip to A2 to see Daddy. A great trip in which we were pampered by a wonderful home-cooked dinner and then breakfast. Daddy's new condo is a great place to snuggle in and write a doctorate. Matt popped in to join us for dinner (his boyfriend was out of town so we missed seeing him, unfortunately), and regaled us with stories of his wacky roomie. The other news out of A2 is that Ron & Kevin are divorcing.
Greg, great to read about your holiday (I wish you would teach Boyer how to blog). I would love to see you snowboarding! Chris and I were telling Daddy how you've been an example to us all with your embrace of new things, new adventures.
Also great to get drunken (and sober) calls from Al & Boyer. Will keep playing fonetag until we catch up.
What's the word for the new year? I cannot fathom what it will be. But maybe Patsy & Eddie will have wisdom for us in their new shows. (Yes, David, we have been watching! But thanks for the tip!)
cheerios!
No comments:
Post a Comment